Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey friends, i did post in rants % raves but gone is the post or not? I copied the text so if it looks gone 4 real i still have it :) I have good news: i don't have ALS! And the bad is i DO have a neuromusculair disease but they don't know what it is... i will post this now be4 text is gone again? Hope not... sorry 4 being gone, but friend of me is dying, he is in a nursing home and very sick!

Big hugs!
XOXOXO

That's great news, Anja. Sorry about your friend. Yasmin

Text still there *sigh* now that is worth cheese :D

That's great news, Anja. Sorry about your friend. Yasmin

I am very happy too Yasmin, tnx! But also confused: no clue if i will recover, they don't know, i go in a rehab program, and take it from there.

I want to stay here if you still want me here :D

Well, the A's have it today!

Alador, that is wonderful news on hubby. Weight gain and walker walking. Congratulations on a job well done. (Especially since surgery was what, about 2 weeks ago?)

And Anja, with fantastic news! I'm glad A L S is out of the lime light. Now, prayers to give your doc tor(s) the knowledge to figure out what is wreaking havoc on your body. Special prayers for you and your friend. Its sweet of you to be with your friend. I pray you give him/her comfort and peace.

A LOT of cheese today! I'm so happy that even if we don't have any of our own, that you allow us to share in yours!

So, NO Whine for me today. I'm too busy relishing in the cheese of my friends.

Toto Rebecca (love both your names) tnxxxxx only 15 out of 100.000 get my vaque dianoses :S so yes let's pray My friend is a male with an aggressive brain tumor :( he is on place 1 now and after coming home i go to bed, he's on morphine and i hope 4 him he will be in heaven soon as he suffers big time now, hate it

Anja,
Sorry about your friend.
So very happy that ALS is not YOU! I hope they find out what it is soon and there is some help for you but so glad it's not ALS. Hugs to you. Sleep well.

Anja,
Sorry about your friend.
So very happy that ALS is not YOU! I hope they find out what it is soon and there is some help for you but so glad it's not ALS. Hugs to you. Sleep well.

Hugggsssss back and so much tnxxxxx wish i could wipe away the diagnose 4 all of you! Hope i say this right hehehe,,, if not ASK... :D

That is great news Anja! So sorry about your friend too..that is terrible..

Anja so happy to hear no ALS for you but sad your friend is suffering.

My husbands days of transferring without a Hoyer lift are over. I needed help transfering to bed last night, and my son hurt Les' back and knee while helping me. Problem with using the lift is it hurts his back even more, and he will not even let us try. He is on pain meds, but they do not help much. My concern is he needs to have a BM, and they hurt him before this latest development, so he is scared to even try to get up. He can not even move an inch without crying in pain. His VA benefits were cut, but we still get meds from them, so he does not have a doctor that can order Hospice. I may have to call an ambulance this weekend if things do not change for the better. With his severe pain, the hospital will proobably not let him come back home. He is in such despair now, and wants to stop his nightmare. He is sleeping peacefully now, do please pray he feels better tonight.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this...prayers on the way!

Tnxxxxx Joni and Beck!

My husbands days of transferring without a Hoyer lift are over. I needed help transfering to bed last night, and my son hurt Les' back and knee while helping me. Problem with using the lift is it hurts his back even more, and he will not even let us try. He is on pain meds, but they do not help much. My concern is he needs to have a BM, and they hurt him before this latest development, so he is scared to even try to get up. He can not even move an inch without crying in pain. His VA benefits were cut, but we still get meds from them, so he does not have a doctor that can order Hospice. I may have to call an ambulance this weekend if things do not change for the better. With his severe pain, the hospital will proobably not let him come back home. He is in such despair now, and wants to stop his nightmare. He is sleeping peacefully now, do please pray he feels better tonight.

hugssss to you and hubby you're in my thouhgts and prayers!

First, the good news, Anja, I'm so glad for you that ALS was taken off the table for you... will look for the longer post later on.

Lori, so sorry to hear that hubby's in such pain... WHY were his VA benefits cut? That doesn't sound right. Praying for the pain to ease... and to find a better way for him.

Anja thats great news and so sry for ur friend. prayers and hugs to u.
Lori, i am also sry ur husband has so much pain. I wish i had something to help. prayers for his peace and comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back