Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener, that is what I truly like to beeeee.... 'cause if I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener, everyone would be in love with me..." Oh they just don't write them like they used to! :)

Di, with your purple feet, no painkillers? Do you know anyone that does Reikki? That would help too you know! Wish I were better at it, you're supposed to be able to "send" it, but I seriously doubt I could do it well enough for that.

My Whine: The house up the street sold in 2 days, the house down the street sold in 2 days... what's wrong with mine? Oh, I know! We LIVE here! And it needs a bit of paint here and there, otherwise not much that HAS to be done... but everyone wants to update the kitchen to gourmet standards, and thinks it should come off the top of the price... neither of those houses had updated kitchen and baths either BTW. Whatever, for some reason I guess this isn't meant for me to move until they carry me out in a box...

WHine........all painkillers (Igot plenty) all make me so sick even with anti-nausea pills........................

Hi All~~~~~
Whine: I'm tired....thinking dream trip is going to be a lot of work.

Cheese: Got the new toilet with a bidet today, no hot water, but a bidet....new shoes for cobblestones, my paycheck was early, went to two banks, can spend $$$ in Europe, got baby stuff to refill Marvelous Maddie's cupboard, laundry is almost done and a Section A family reunion tonight at the game.

Toto, come live with us! I'll send airfare, we bathe everyday here!

Jen

Di, time for your famous brownies to get rid of that nausea... wish I could help you hon...

Cheeze................I will eat the whole batch all by myself, that should do it...:mrgreen:

LOL...........I WILL kiwi!..will let ya know if it's a new cure for pain...LOL..........:)

Cheese: a family came to look at our home and land which are up for sale. First viewing in two months. Loved everything about it.
Whine: haven't heard back from them yet.
Cheese: I just noticed I'm a senior member here.
Whine: hope this doesn't mean they think I'm getting old. I'm only 51. Is that old Sally?

Cheese: Di has finally found a pain killer she can tolerate!
Cheese: Cervus is a senior member. Senior defined as older than dirt! :lol:
Whine: Don't dare ask how dirty I am. :roll:

Are you cleaner or dirtier than I am?

lol, what part of don't ask didn't you understand? Only about 10% dirtier.

That IS dirty. So sorry for you!
This dirty person is going to bed now. Have a good day/evening everyone.

Whine: None today.

Cheese: Good clinic visit today. Husband had gained 7 pounds which is great since he is completely on PEG feed now.
Such great caring people at clinic who work hard to meet our needs. Also husband is now able to use walker after
recent knee surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back