Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
This is for “ regular” members. Those who are not diagnosed or representing someone diagnosed must continue to adhere to the post only in your own open thread in could I have ALS

everyone else PALS CALS and family members may generally post anywhere with 2 exceptions- the PALS and CALS subforums. Those are really for the people in those groups to share amongst themselves.

when replying to a thread if you are using the new posts function please double check the subforum before answering.

for those starting threads consider where to place your post. If it is a practical question general discussion is usually best. If you want to know how to do x you are probably open to answers from anyone. likewise if you are giving practical advice.

discussions about the stresses or caregiving or of being a PALS are often placed in the subforums and one should assume the poster wants support from their peers and if you in the opposite group refrain from posting unless you have an exceptional reason.

any question please let me know

ps I rarely post in CALS but I am a former one and when I do I try to post from that perspective

This is a technical question. I can't figure out how to post without starting a new thread. I am a new CALS and have already been helped by reading many posts here. I thought I was introducing myself, but it turned out to be a comment on someone else's post.

Reactions: MJT
I think you are asking how to start a new thread?

there are 2 ways. On the main forum and on each subforum page there is an orange button on the right near the top. If you use it from the main page there will be an additional step of selecting your subforum to pst in but if you go to a subforum and click the orange button you will be posting there.

also on the subforum pages at the very top of the thread list is a box that you can type a thread title and it will open a posting box for you.

thank you. that is helpful to know. I thought to post on the CALS roundup thread, just to say we're OK so far, still gathering information, and so very grateful for this forum, but couldn't figure out how to do it...

To do that you should be able to add a reply as you did here go to the thread open it and there will be a reply box at the bottom of the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back