where is everybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the nut jobs have gone quite...no little disputes and arguments.......we are too nice.....somebody stir it up,,,,,we gotta change the subjects to liven things up....but am too boring.....johnny

I have been taking a break from the forum. I had allowed myself to become a very angry person and that is just not who I am.
I needed the break to "find" myself again and accept my situation with ALS.

Hi all,i'm still around but not feeling very chatty.
Stressed,depressed and not well as i'm being bullied/harassed by a neighbour and accomplice ,been going on for months.
Seen a solicitor,hopefully it will got sorted out next week........if not i'm heading for a breakdown and the asylum.

Well Barbie, seems like your post woke a few of us up:) Many thanks to all who do reply to my posts, it is very helpful to those of us who have no support like clinics and doctors who know and understand ALS.

Only,

Gosh, sorry to hear about nasty neighbours. Clearly they don't know how much of a good person you are. Hope the attorney can get matters resolved for your peace of mind. Try not to let other mean people set your mood. You are such a kind person - wish I was closer to lend a hand and knock some sense into your neighbour with my cane!

Look what you've started Barbie! Our Princess Warrior, don't y'all just love that?

Ottawagirl, you were the first to reply to me, thank you so much. I'll go with you to straighten out Olly's neighbor. We won't need you cane!

Vickim, I couldn't have made it this far without you. You are special!

The 'older members' are great, and they are the ones with the best advice. Glad you stirred them up Barbie.

johnny...........we're all here for the stirring.......don't like the arguments though...........glad the nut jobs are gone (for now, no shortage of them, we'll have another one soon) but it is fun running them off ain't it//////////and I hate to be bored,,,,,,,,,let's have some fun!

Thanks Annie's Phil. I didn't know that the 'off topic' threads had changed to 'members only'. That does explain what happened to our viewers. I didn't think we had broken any forum rules for posting, even though some of our jokes are borderline sometimes. ha!

Hi Cricket, ribbit.

Hello affected, I like how you have jumped in and made friends. And the other newbies, nice to see you join in too.

So good to see your post Txgirl, We understand, and have all been there, welcome back. Now you can relate first hand to the newbies who are going through the same thing you just did, That's how it works here.

There are still some mia members, I'll bet they show up soon. NH, where are you? Zaphoon?

Back to you Barbie. Whatchya got on your mind? The gang's all here.

Only,

wish I was closer to lend a hand and knock some sense into your neighbour with my cane!

LOL,i'd have done that already with my sticks if I could get away with no assault charges lol.:evil:

Maybe you should make some brownies as a truce and put some special chocolate chunks in them. Then maybe they would flush all their nastiness down the loo. :shock:

lol,I like your thinking vicki

Hi all, I'm still here too, don't post very often as don't feel qualified to answer sometimes, hope everyone doing okay? Anne xx

I was off from work for a week so I wasn't on my computer as much. I posted earlier on here but it went to mod land. I'm doing alright I guess. Missing my dad who now lives in Dallas, Texas. Dealing with missing dad and my marital issues. You might say I'm stressed to the max but not anymore then probally anyone else on here. Take care, Kim

Good to hear from everybody!
Hey Olly, add some of the other special ingredients in those brownies and maybe your neighbour will "mellow out" or even better turn his frown into a "goofy grin"... Things might become "hysterically funny"

Dang! A lot of good people out there--and everybody hiding like me! :)

Elaine-You are awesome to everyone here! I am glad you are on my side!

Steve, you ARE qualified to add input to any post! you are dealing with this too, and such a nice guy!

Pearshoot--glad you like where you live now--I wish I had a smaller place--seems like the house is falling apart around my ears...

Patgayle, That is exactly why we need to keep talking.

Dani--glad to see you are still hanging in there. How is L doing? more important, how are YOU Doing?

CelticGirl, it is always good to add to a discussion.

Txgirl, we are all here for you, and care about you

Olly--sue the crap out of them...maybe you will get a big settlement$$ Or just share those brownies with us...

Kim--don't fret too much. you have a good heart and things will work out in the end.

Johnny I noticed the crazies were quieter also. So glad. that is the only place I like to see less posts. I like the way Elaine and Vicki tag team them with tough love.

Vicki- you must love to camp you go fairly often. in RV or tent? do you have a favorite place? I use to love tent camping but husband loves RVing it. Of course that is fun too. We RV'ed across the US one summer with our kids.

Cricket--school is in session and it is the most wonderful time of the year!

Phil, you are a good friend to everyone!

Bowser, welcome. I hope the forum can help you as you care for your wife at the end. I always follow up after telling people my husband has ALS with, "like steven Hawking" and then they get it. everyone seems to know him.

Lori, sorry about the van going, but at least it gives you more time to figure everything out. I have one headed off to college this year too.

Shelley--I don't miss the homework! one good thing about high school and college--they do it all themselves or they just don't do it

Jane, Ottawa, welcome to the forum. Keep posting Jane. you will get more responses it has just been unusually quiet lately.

Vicki--my youngest is a senior this year too I am happy and sad about that.

Mich, how is your new chair? it is hard to teach new caregivers things. sometimes they are very scared of the chair.

Barbie- We used a tent for 24 years, this is our first year with a camper. The tent got to hard on me. Now we are living large with a/c. You are always the rock of the group. I admire your strength and love.

I too am glad and sad about my senior. He is such a wonderful young man and has such a bright future.

I agree with Barbie, this is a great bunch of people and a great place to share. I love everyone's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back