where do you store trilogy on permobil pwc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina1

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
03/2017
Country
US
State
MA
City
Grafton
I don't use bipap during the day, but looking to the future, I noticed the permobil PWC loaner I have has no storage place where you could put the trilogy if you were using it in the wheelchair. I'm told the PWC they are ordering for me through insurance will be similar to this one. So once you need to use trilogy during the day and wish to be mobile with it, how is it stored on the permobil?

Kristina, when we had to do that for my Brian, they make a tray that mounts to the back over top of the wheels. The trilogy then sits on there.

Hugs

I have the tray but it made it tough to get in and out of Van. I prefer the bag designed to carry trilogy. It had hangs off head rest. Now they just carry the bag for transfer to commode or for shower

We have a different brand of PWC, but use the Trilogy in its carrying bag. I then just hang the Trilogy off the back of the PWC. This keeps it up and off the ground, always in the same place and out of the way.

My best...

Jim

They make a tray to hold your trilogy. It mounts on the back of your chair. For my suction machine I just use the carrying case and let it hang over the head rest.
Patrick

The vent tray for my Permobil f3 made it very awkward in the Honda Odyssey and too long to fit in my home lift.

They simply put equipment hooks on the back of my chair and the Trilogy bag hangs from them via the built-in tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back