Where do I belong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad that it's all good at work again or maybe even better. You're not taking advantage and I'm pretty sure you're coming across doing so. Sounds like a great bunch helping you move and everything.

What a big goodbye! I hope you can remember the good times you had there and leave memory of the worst times behind.

Kim, I know the last night will be hard. Light a candle or plant a tree in your new home, that connects it with your old one.

Best,
Laurie

Sooner - huge hugs. i know this will not be easy. As much as I say I don’t think I’ll be able to stay in the house I am in now, i also know leaving won’t be easy either. Give yourself plenty of slack. Things will work out, but they may just take time to do so. Know that I am here hugging you as you move forward.

Hugs,

sooner I'm with ya girl xxxxx

Sooner, it is so VERY apparent that you are a giving, helpful, non-blaming person. While it sounds like your boss has been supportive in the past, he is CLUELESS reagarding what you have gone through & what you continue to endure/experience! What you have gone thru (with a smile on your face and keeping it together with a composed/logical presence and a participating team member) is not something that you just "move on" with in a month or two (or even a year or two). Your boss is clueless and you are so nice to be forgiving to him. I'm glad you are veiwing it in the best light and that you think he was just misguided in his approach. It speaks very clearly of your spirit and character!

I'm thinking of you in your last hours in your old home and wishing you happiness in your new home. HUG!!

Last edited:
I agree that he is clueless Buckhorn. I feel like part of that is my fault for putting on such a strong face. He really is an awesome guy who has been so supportive of me. He is a work on progress, lol! He really does listen and adjust when I tell him something. Is he perfect? No, but he's been good to me and I appreciate him and my company. Although I felt like I didn't belong there earlier this week, lol!

Well last night was the last time I will sleep in this home. I'm not sure how I feel about it but I am moving forward...

I'll be thinking about you on Monday. I'm sure signing those papers will pull at your heart strings. Big moves are always scary.

YOU GOT THIS!

Clueless but not mean or heartless ...... that is good! Again, your kindness towards him and sense of humor (RE: "work in progress") speaks volumes of who you are as a person! Lots of positive thoughts being sent your way for as easy of a transition as possible in your new home.

Well I made it to the new house. I still have a ton of work to do before I will be settled.

I also still have to go clean the old house. I am hoping maybe I can get that done and have an open house?!

I absolutely love the new house! It is so perfect for me.

My DS and his wife and kids came over and he helped me get the tvs and beds put up. Not sure what I would do without my kids!

Sooner, I am thrilled for you. I’m praying it brings you many happy memories.

Hugs,

Oh sooner this is great news.

Once you are settled you will find that you really learned that while the decision and the implementing was really hard, you did it! Yep you had great support and help which is even better.

I'm thrilled the new house is perfect, and now you can clean out the old house and know you did this. happy dance!

I got the inside of the old house cleaned and paint touched up. Still need to finish the patio, garage and building. I am hoping to have an open house Saturday or Sunday.

There is nothing fun about cleaning, lol! I can't wait until all this work is DONE!!

Yes, cleaning like that is not fun. Since you are mentioning the open, I’m guessing you are starting with a for sale by owner, rather than using a realty? Sending quick sale vibes your way.

Hugs

Yes Sue, right now it is for sale by owner. Here's to hoping!!!! It would be nice to not have to pay the utilities, taxes, insurance and the lawn guy there.

Hopefully today, I can get some more things put up in the new house! Also have to finish up some work for my job too!

This screened in back patio is hard to leave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back