Where can a person go for Palliative or Complex care?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cambridge

Where can I get a list of places that accept ALS patients?
I need #'s for hospice's and hospitals that can offer Complex or Palliative care.

Looking for a place in Windsor.

Any help please....

My mother is in the hospital full-time. Her time is running out (month tops). I would like her to be in a nice place other than a hospital. I am devastated that there are no places for her to go!

My question is to the families out there. I cannot place time in the hands of CCAC. I don't find that they have the same sense of urgency and fight that this disease requires. I'm not saying that they do not care! I am very happy that they exist but I see too much on their plate.

This disease is an education to all, I cannot wait for others to learn. ALS has been around for quite some time. Something needs to be put in place! I hate the fact that I need to seek the options, they should already be in plain view.

hugs.

I, personally am not aware of places that offer palliative care outside of hospitals for ALS patients. Perhaps the best source would be the ALS clinic in London. One of Dr. Strong's people might be able to assist.
T.

A personal message to Carol DeBoer might prove helpful. She is in Sarnia which is not that far from Windsor and she is pretty well versed in this ALS thing. Sorry to put the burden on you Carol but I know how helpful you can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back