Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that a woman's hormone levels are most like a man's when she is pre-menstrual? That may account for mens constant irritability, moodiness, etc.!

LOL! Good one, although I won't share with wifey :) ...

Max

I have difficulty speaking, have had to modify my food choices to limit choking etc.
I woke up this morning with a nasty headache, and struggled to wake up. As I was in a half wake/sleep state I noticed I dont seem to be taking much air in. Its like my breathe is a sip of air, yet I can take a deep breathe when Im fully awake.
Thx

Hi, IslandGirl -- I have heard that this may be a symptom of co2 build up, which will also make you sleepy.

Glad you are having a respiratory consult, as breathing is important :).

Max

Quick update:
Finally saw the respirologist. The night time study still wasn't back! The pft's weren't terrible considering the diagnosis, not sure what exactly means and I didn't ask. I called my GP's office and they called the company interpreting the night time O2 test. Turns out things aren't great, GP is coming tomorrow. Over the past 3 weeks things have been much worse, this week I feel exhausted, waking up several times each hour. The receptionist said they will get me on a " machine" fast.
Is it just me or does 3 weeks seem a long time to interpret that test? Bleh. Snow storm on the way, Christmas season office closures , just wish this had been addressed before now. No sleep makes me cranky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back