Reason
Loved one DX
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Woodbridge
Long sturdy ramp with side railing for free, preferably to somebody with living with ALS.

More details to follow on the size of the ramp. Approx 10-12ft long. Was bolted to the front steps of our house.

Willing to deliver within a reasonable distance from my home or work.

Living in Vaughan, ON Canada

It looks interesting. I will tell my uncle if he want wheelchair ramp. I bet he will be like this as my gift in his upcoming birthday because his ramp is too old and might broke at any time.

My name is Tom and I got your contact information from the ALS Forum.

I am a market researcher and have a project that involves both ALS patients and their support network. The research takes 45-60 minutes of your time and is conducted over the telephone. It pays $100.

If you are not familiar with market research, I would be happy to provide more information on how and why companies and organizations conduct market research.

The research objectives of the study are very broad and no personal information is asked of you. Specific areas of discussion focus on the following:
1. Attitudes and behaviours towards ALS
2. How the ALS condition is currently managed
3. What patient services are available and being used

Please contact me if you are interested in participating or if you know of anyone that may be interested in participating in this study to better understand the challenges of living with ALS.

With thanks

you should start your own thread when posting a different subject. Try to repost under a new one to see if anyone is interested... But be prepared that many of us are going to be suspicious of who you are and if you are selling anything, as that is not the purpose of this forum.

Good luck.

you should start your own thread when posting a different subject. Try to repost under a new one to see if anyone is interested... But be prepared that many of us are going to be suspicious of who you are and if you are selling anything, as that is not the purpose of this forum.

Good luck.

thank-you for your reply
This is my first blog/forum so any help is greatly appreciated.

Have you thought of contacting the ALS Society's Equipment Pool to see if the would accept your ramp? We have received a temporary ramp, lift chair, portable ceiling lift, commode, hospital bed, etc. from them and all were greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back