What's worse than ALS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Zaphoon, don't feel bad. Apparently I'm not too quick on the draw myself! It took me more than a few seconds to figure out who TTSP was! :roll:

Hey, Zaphoon, don't feel bad. Apparently I'm not too quick on the draw myself! It took me more than a few seconds to figure out who TTSP was! :roll:

I'm still amazed that it took me MONTHS to figure out that Mt Pockets wasn't "Mount" Pockets but rather "empty" pockets LOL

And thanks Zaph, I adore being thought a peach.

Pdaddy, I hope you're feeling better.... wait.....

((((( I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER! ))))))

Help! I've fallen off my chair onto the floor laughing my butt off and can't get up!:lol:

Zaphoon

Well I'm big as a mountain I guess. But Pockets are pretty much empty. That happens when you have 4 children and 15 grand children.
I once tried to pressure wash the house while sitting in a manual wheelchair. It drove me all over the drive way from the pressure. Had all kinds of lines drawn in the dirty concrete from my ride. Was kinda fun in a Abby- normal way, but that fits my personality.

If you would like another laugh go to this link and read about my recent fall.
https://www.alsforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=56448#post56448

Hey I'll be back in a bit, gotta go buy a pressure washer!

Capt Al-You should post the link to your fall in the thread 'post things to cheer people up'. I literally laughed all afternoon after reading it-it's priceless. :wink: Gifted writing skills btw....

Pat, how did it go at the doctor? any relief?

can you hear me?

HEY PAT, ARE YOU BETTER?

I sure hope so
:)

Are you feeling any better yet?

Feeling much better, if you were asking me. Hard to tell so much on this thread.
Big toe healing well tied to it's companions and lately I haven't had to yell,
I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Me too, I'm better, the wax wasn't too bad and my cold is better! Now, if the ALS could only get better, oh well..

Need Some Input From You All

My Husband Has Had Als For 2 Years Almost, And Is Bedfast Now.
He Is Beginning To Hallucinate At Night Now, And Reaches Out
And Knocks Everything On His Bed Table Off In The Floor
Several Times During The Night.

Also, He Is Suffering From Hot/clammy Feelings One
Second, Then Icy Cold The Next.

The Hospice Nurse Says This Could Mean The End Is Near.
Any Information From Any Of You Would Be Helpful.

Jackiemax

Jackiemax

I'm sorry to hear your husband is doing so poorly... You might want to post this over on the caregiver's forum. The CALS could have some experience with this. good luck to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back