Not open for further replies.

fromeurope25

Country
EU
State
espanyol
City
barcelona
is someone with bulbar als have crakling in one ear, pain in cheekbones, or behind ear?
Is someone with als have fasciculation who move finger?
i have tingling on my head sometimes, sometimes in my leg and arms. i have fasciculation in all body including my tongue one year and 7 month. my back pain when i deep breath, when i move my back in same pozicion start fasciculation in my leg, arms, in my foot. when i move my back in same pozicion started to move my little finger on my left foot.
i was in my neurologist and i dont have hipereflexy, negative babinsky, no klonus, no subklonus, hoffmans negative. what you think of my symptomes? thank you for your all answers, who cant or its dificult for him to answer, dont need, God blees you. thank you. i want hear what you think..

You were answered in your other thread--and probably the five before that. If your doctor says it's not ALS--then it's not ALS. Goodbye. I think you have an unhealthy health anxiety--not ALS.

Nothing you've posted above is an ALS sign--it doesn't affect EARS for heavens sake

Thanks notme, I thought it sounded familiar.

25, nope doesn't sound like ALS. You need a doc tor to help you with your an xi ety issues

Good luck to you,

thank you for your answers, what you think, because of what i have this symptomes?
is tingling sometimes in head or leg or arms is because als? i have fasciculation in all body. i wan t hear answers of people hear because that mean lot for me. i need advice and opinion what you think. please answer me..

what you think is because of my back or something like that

Go back to your Doc if you're still having symptoms and need answers. We do NOT believe you have ALS!

You need to stop! You don't have als! I have done what your doing, stressing over symptoms, you are wasting your life, I did the same, so crazy and you can't get that time back! Time is precious, so stop wasting it over something you do not have! Enjoy the life you have, do you realize some of these people can't walk or talk? We can, do you know how lucky we are? Stop stressing and go do something you enjoy!

Glad to see your on the right side of the fence, Kathy.

25, no tingling with ALS and no body wide twi tch ing. Read the stickies, please!

For goodness sake, get a grip.
You probably have a sore back, and yes an irritated nerve root can cause pain and twitching,
Go away and stop worrying.

"Don't worry be Happy" you do Not have ALS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back