What would ALS do to me from 2020 to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayalkrnts

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
NY
City
NY
thanks to everyone I'm going to tell you my experiences from March 2020 until now, please help disperse the clouds of hesitation before me thinking that this is a psychological problem in mind, I have bipolar disorder, and I was treated in the hospital in the month of March 2020, then in the calf of the leg started twitching some upper and left hand in an involuntary manner of my fingers played and passed for 2 months during this time I couldn't walk unassisted and then I was falling when I'm bent over, my voice started to go and I went to a neurologist as soon as he sees me, with the diagnosis of ALS, EMG wanted this and it was clean, but I said I was 3 months later when I went to wait for me and I was able to drink the water himself for me not enough advanced to a hospital to another hospital and then he told me to go and I went there they did my one complaint leg EMG and diabetes-related polyneuropathy and carpal tunnel syndrome according to the results of previous sensoryel I was diagnosed with a pathological outcome, but no one is so far my symptoms are from December 2020 ALS ignoring the big question to me what would you do ?

Maybe others here can understand your post, but the lack of actual sentences with periods makes it really hard to figure out. Some basic information like your age, the actual diagnosis by your neurologist (it sounded like you were told ALS but have a clean EMG, and there is something about drinking water in there), etc. We could be of more help if the post made more sense. Sorry.

I am so sorry, but I do not understand, either. It is unclear what your exact question is. If you could rephrase, with punctuation, then I hope I can answer your question.

Thanks, H.

If I understand, the EMG showed carpal tunnel syndrome and diabetes-related polyneuropathy. I would look to hand therapy, controlling your diabetes, special shoes if needed for the neuropathy, etc (your diabetes clinic should know of somewhere you can purchase these, or they are available on line).

There is no reason to think you have ALS, but some drugs used to treat bipolar disorder can cause abnormal movement and some of the problems you have had. So I would talk with the doctor who prescribes those drugs about your problems and the possibility of adjusting what drugs you take or their dosages, very carefully, to help you feel better.

Best,
Laurie

Cevabınız için çok teşekkür ederim. Hiçbiri nörolog kıyafetle ilgili söylemez. Kilo veriyorum, su içemiyorum. Bacağımda hiç ağrı yok ve bacağımda Twitch ve Twitch ile istemsiz bir hareket var. Bu ALS görülebilir mi?

<edit>I think Google lost something in this translation:
Thank you very much for your reply. None of the neurologists say about clothing. I'm losing weight, I can't drink water. I have no pain in my leg and an involuntary movement in my leg with Twitch and Twitch. Can this ALS be seen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your best option is to return to your doctors if you have questions and concerns. As you have noted, there does appear to be some translation issues, so in order to get the best, most appropriate information about your specific issues, you must visit with the doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back