What WOÕLD you do if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll second that, Cindy!

Thanks guys, I am! Should I increase it?

I need to find out where you got that, April. I haven't found anyone who will insure me since my CHF diagnosed.

And, yes, you are worth more.

I also ditto the idea of limited ability. Hell, I have almost fallen several times in the last few days, how can I not think about that? Whether this is ALS or just that darn PNS....And I also think of ways I can preserve memories for my children...whether I go in a car accident or whatever....just the reality of it all is making me think.

You know, when you are suddenly faced with your own mortality, I think life takes on a whole new meaning or at least a lot more meaning.

making you think or making you drink? I am drinking a little more wine these days!

I will let you know about my policy, hey my hubby would need a cleaner and nanny if I left and have to work less hrs. You may have more difficult time because of the heart problem. I had a boat load of problems bout no serious diagnosed yet. That is why I put off my next emg untill november!

do it now

As a single mom the last 6 yrs I was always trying to create a better future for my kids. When I wasn't with them I worked. I put off my friends and thought there would be time later. I have always scrapbooked and journaled but now I want to get up to date.The working less is a relief and my friends and family are with me every day now. All right I did buy my kids the wii so I can play too.
kris

yea, we are getting the wii for boys as x-mas presant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back