Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
PL
State
opolskie
City
Nysa
I want to have full options on this forum.I want to make posts or send private massages to members and I want to have access to my profile.What should I do ?

Kuba,
Sit back, relax, read the forum, or read a book, or something. Do you know that old saying, "all in good time".
this post you seem to want, want, want. Be patient.
take care,
brenda

Just keep doing what you are doing and the access will come in time.
Limits had to be put on these things due to spammers and others site problems. Be patient.

Kuba, you just have to post more. access comes after a member actively participates on the forum by replying to threads, etc.:)

Ok I make this but I have massages on my box that I want to read but I can't.How many posts I must make to have access ? I am not spamer I am 24 years old man who realize his life is going to end.

how about this, read and respond, and perhaps don't worry about the messages,
it takes time, no set amount of time, just takes time.
=b

Kuba. How do you know you have messages? You can't send messages and no one can send to you until you have a few more posts. There is nothing anyone is going to tell you to save your life, other than relax. You won't die soon. Relax.

AL.

By the way folks and I mean the newbies, if you took the time to read the threads below this one you'd be able to figure out how things work. These same questions get asked weekly and get answered AGAIN. Read and learn from others before you.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back