Learn about ALS
Country
uk
State
ENGLAND
City
london
HI THERE,
I know how people will feel when they can't do their basic house activity like watching tv opening door, using computer or any other device. My grandma will cry when she call me each and every time to do these any of these activity... I was 8 or 9 year old when she was affected by this ..... I used to shout at her when she call each and every time to turn on the heater or fan.... now I feel bad about that and I would like to ask sorry for that but its too late as she passed away 5 year back. I need to do some thing use full to the people who affect by ALS so I decided to design a small wireless device to control all the home appliance just by tapping the finger rather than holding a remote control or using voice recognition software which is difficult for the people who has difficulty in speaking.
So can you people please tell me the difficulties that u face in using ur current device and the common activity you do when your at home.

any sugestion?

Ganny, I don't think any of us can answer that question for you ... it's much too broad. There are already dozens (hundreds?) of vendors who supply gadgets that help ALS patients.

If you want to help out, I'd suggest you contact your local ALS society and see if you can volunteer some hours working for them. That would be a big help! I'm sure they would have other ideas, too.

Thanks for thinking of us ... and good luck with your volunteering!

Thanks a lot for your suggestion....:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back