What Keeps you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably one of the most important things to do for a PALS is to try and maintain a normal life... whatever that is.
I took my wife to our summer cottage every weekend that was possible while she was sick. Between my daughters, the dog and myself, she was take in the boat everywhere and stayed in for skiing. We managed to get her in the water (in a life jacket) for a swim at least once a day. Her favorite thing was to lounge around in her floaty chair with a gin and tonic. This we accomodated by tieing the chair to the dock with a 25 foot line and a thermos with an extended, one way straw! ... where there is a will there is a way!

T.

Thanks Donna for the encouragement. I've been working on a plan where I can at least go for a short trip in calm seas so I can enjoy this wonderful fall weather. I've got to at least give it a try it may be my last fall. Thanks everyone for your prayers and words that have cheered me up, and a special thanks to AL.

My computer has been offline for past week finally getting back to answer some of my mail.
God Bless
Big AL

MtPockets (Big Al) Just remember where there is a will there is a way. Have your friends contact me I 'll tell how to get you in...........Have them sit you on the dock, legs over the side in the boat .. then have them lift you on to your captains seat .......Take charge and enjoy ...............Remember all the time you took your friends out on the boat for a day of fun..... Well it's time for all of them to lift you up and return the favor.. Keep Smiling I'm on your side for the ride... Ahoy Captain I'm waiting to here from you If I have to I'll come down and put you in it myself..
Keep Smiling
Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back