Diagnosis
02/2018
Country
US
State
VA
City
--
I am not sure and it seems that "What's new" (top links) and "New posts" (links underneath) should be identical. For some reason they are not. I cannot figure out what the difference is. Somebody probably explained it already. My retention is not so great w. interrupted sleep at night.
And then I also saw updates reflected in a list on the right... for some reason I still have trouble finding the most efficient way for me to read along and stay up to date.
On another note, sometimes I don't realize that I am reading way in the past.... like 2012 or so. Coincidentally I found the thread when Tillie named the first of her trees. That was fun. Also reading other stuff - seems so real and it is real - but quite some people have died in the meantime. Posts survived and their love and care for each other lives on for me and others today. I am moved and impressed.
Thanks to all.

What's new would include many areas of the forum, such as media gallery uploads, media comments, profile posts, etc.

It's definitely a walk through memory lane coming across the earlier content!

Thanks!!! That helps. As there are not so many profile updates and gallery uploads it might look rather similar.

Thanks!!! That helps. As there are not so many profile updates and gallery uploads it might look rather similar.

Yes, you're exactly right. I noticed the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back