Status
Not open for further replies.
ktmj.... you and that speedo :lol:... alas, this is a family forum so no topless shots or speedos allowed (and we ladies are quite thankful about the no speedo rule) At least I think we are.... and that there is a rule. Al.... Cindy... no speedos, righto? Please tell me there is a rule about that!

All is not lost, here is some of my artistic talent, once again displayed on the world wide web... .(+)(+)

About the best I could admittedly do is me in a pair of long beach / swimming trunks rose!

Just having fun - my warped sense of humor gets me in trouble sometimes!

All the best to you!8)

Trust me, we like the long swim trunks. :) Isn't it funny how styles change even for men though? Think about the old basketball uniforms and tennis clothes from the 70's' & 80's....

I wonder if a topless photo of me would be allowed...:lol:

Rose, I remember those basketball uniforms with the striped, long, crew socks! The shorts on those uniforms were kind of short, weren't they?

I remember playing in 6th and 7th grade; got cut in 8th grade and that was a huge embarrasment (I could no longer make google-eyed at the cheerleaders).

Rose- those girls are perky, but I think you are right about the "no speedo" rule. We have to draw the line somewhere! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back