What happened to my access?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my! It's gonna take me forever to get that many. Oh well, Got to do what you got to do. I guess.

Grace. It's more than 6 but way way less than 50. Don't worry.
AL.

Anybody else having trouble accessing the forum for the last few days? I keep getting a message saying the site is having problems. I can still access other parts of the net so it's not my Pc. Lot of catching up to do :D

Our server does seem to get busy around 1-2 and 4-5 in the afternoon and slows down. We are sharing with someone else so it can get frustrating so bear with us. Let us know if it gets really bad or often.
AL.

Last night I couldn't access at all, keep getting this page can't be displayed.

Hi - Haven't been able to get more than a few minutes access for almost a week :(

Yesterday afternoon I was experiencing the same "cannot display" problem. After a few tries it occured to me the site was either down, or overloaded. Dunno! All I know is we're back in business!

Irma

Same here- then I got reamed for not keeping up with my PM's. And that after two solid days at my paid job where the general public seems out of sorts. LOL you know it is going to be a bad day when the public shows up at 9am with alcohol on their breath.

Glad we are back in business here, though. :-D

You're back...Great :D

Sorry / Thank you...

...for all the e-mails sent to the webmaster asking why I didn't have access to the members list or private messaging. Just found this today. I'm new to this forum thing and still figuring it out.

Also, thank you to AL for the resposne to my question about posting a couple weeks ago. I've got that part figured out now. Appreciate it.

A07

So Sorry

I apologize up front for my lack of knowledge, but despite my belief in how computer savy I am, I have no clue the difference between a post and a signiture when it comes to this site. My father is an ALS patient and I was recommended this site, and believe that it has the potential to really help... but not if I dont know how to use it! :)

Is there any kind of tutorial of the site... any helpful hints?

All I know is that it says I am not athorized to do very much! If anyone can help please contact me... anyway you can! :)

Thanks so much!

Christina

Hi Christina. Sorry for the confusion. If you go to the top of the page to FAQ there are instructions there. If you go to the new members forum near the bottom of the forum topic page click on it and there are sticky's that have instructions as well. Until you have been a member for a bit and made some posts you won't have access to the PM system and possibly some links. Pllease be patient. These controls are in place to protect our members from spam.
AL.

thanks al

you're help is greatly appreciated!:-D

hello mods... any chance i could please change my sig? thanks.

If you click on "User CP" in the blue menu line (top of this page), then in the left hand column you can click on Edit Signature.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back