What CBD Oil do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, what pain?
Pain in the upper leg though buttocks. Keeps her awake. Has foot drop and when not wearing brace must exaggerate upward movement of left leg and midsection.

Pain in the upper leg though buttocks. Keeps her awake. Has foot drop and when not wearing brace must exaggerate upward movement of left leg and midsection.

a, ok...
never had any kind of pain, but yesterday... knee and hip (left).
same pain like my bones and muscles grow, but unfortunatelly, it is obvious vice versa. why this pain comes and what actually cause that, it is mystery to me. my right leg - foot drop, sometimes i had pain in righ butt, but i thought it is not connected with als.

Sometimes pain in the butt and legs can be due to loss of fat and muscle. Does she have special bedding with extra padding or an air mattress. I get relief at night by sleeping on two heating pads turned low with a pillow under my knees to support my back. I have an adjustable bed but, so far, I'm still sleeping flat.

How much tylenol? I posed this question to my doctor and he said 4 extra strength a day (2 grams) is fine. Is there a reason she doesn't use Advil or Aspirin? I took an advil today because I did too much yesterday but usually it does a number on my stomach.

If she's taking Tylenol she should not drink and maybe add some Tudca or Milk Thistle daily. They are both liver protective.

Sometimes pain in the butt and legs can be due to loss of fat and muscle. Does she have special bedding with extra padding or an air mattress. I get relief at night by sleeping on two heating pads turned low with a pillow under my knees to support my back. I have an adjustable bed but, so far, I'm still sleeping flat.

How much tylenol? I posed this question to my doctor and he said 4 extra strength a day (2 grams) is fine. Is there a reason she doesn't use Advil or Aspirin? I took an advil today because I did too much yesterday but usually it does a number on my stomach.

If she's taking Tylenol she should not drink and maybe add some Tudca or Milk Thistle daily. They are both liver protective.
Do not have special bedding but uses pillow as you do. Hospital bed was good for her stay a few days ago but she is not ready to agree on getting one. Ordered lift/sleeper/recliner yesterday. She sleeps in recliner now when bed uncomfortable. She takes no more that 4 extra strength Tylenol 24 hours. Doesn't take nsaids (aspirin, Advil) since first surgery 2016. Doctors and hospital staff do not encourage its use. When you say not to drink taking Tylenol are you literally talking about water, etc.

No, I'm talking about alcoholic beverages. The combination of booze and Tylenol is not good.

She should keep hydrated and have plenty of fluids, especially water. Coconut water is also very good and loaded with potassium.

Hello Greg. My neuro mentioned very briefly there is a neuro in Montreal, advising or treating some of his/her als patients to use cbd oil, and my neuro beleives there will be a study with the oil in the not too distant future, but other than what she mentioned to me, there are no other details she shared with me. She did however, encourage me to keep taking mine, as my progression has been slow, so far.

Does anyone feel they get bloating from the MMJ oil?

I haven't experienced bloating. If you are sensitive/allergic to the plant, it could cause bloating. I get very bloated when I eat gluten.

Does anyone feel they get bloating from the MMJ oil?

Not something I've experienced.

------------------------

Scotiaspirit, please keep us informed if you get more information on the trial!

-------------------------

Back on the Thread topic, I'll be trying Haleighs Hope soon (soon being months)

I'll let you know.

Well my use is not scientific, Friends make it in legal states then drop some off for me. Sometimes it’s goldencolored sometime dark like tar. I just dip the tip of my knife get a glob and go with that, seems to work for me.
Helps with rest, good atttude,eatting feeling good.

Never used CBC oil. Only regular weed oil. Hear good things bout cbd oil

Never used CBC oil. Only regular weed oil. Hear good things bout cbd oil

As you're using full spectrum oil, you're using CBD oil.

The only unknown is the quantity.
But then, that's an unknown for all the cannabinoids in your oil! ;-)

I actually meant cbd by its self,never used it by itself.
Everything in my life is unknown!
It what keeps things interesting.

I actually meant cbd by its self,never used it by itself.

I was pretty sure what you meant! ;-)

That was mostly for others. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back