PALS
Country
US
State
CT
City
NORWICH
Hi!

I want to thank you all for accepting me so unconditionally into this group. You are all kind, wonderful, strong people.

I don't know about you, but, I can't spend all my time thinking of the medical end of things...it would only make me loonier than I already am.

So, I was wondering, "what can we do to FIGHT this thing?".

We are a group of strong, caring, compassionate people....as we come together for and to give support, we need to come together to fight the battle that I KNOW CAN BE WON!

I.E. I talked to my uncle today who is involved in Hollywood, and we talked about doing a small "sample" style documentary of ALS and its effects and then sending that to talk shows, politicians, support groups, pharmaceutical companies, etc.

What do you think?

Jen

I think that is a wonderful idea! It's a great project to get involved in and very worthwhile. Let me know if you get started. You can always start with putting a video blog on YouTube. Seeing as I am graduating this May with a Mass Communication degree, I have spent some time in the media room! Good luck. :) Leslie

Thanks Leslie!

Any input would be great. My uncle suggested journaling certain things, photographing, and even putting some normal every day stuff on video; he said it makes for good add-ins while editing.

I'll let you know when something gets started.
Jen

There you go, ladies! Another way to cope! Cindy

Brilliant idea JenniLee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back