What about my symptoms eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't jump to any conclusions until I got a second opinion from Dr. Bing and maybe even Dr. Yahoo. You don't want to take a chance of missing something important.

OMG that's funny. So who's the father? LOL!

shhhhhh..... I don't want to spread gossip, BUT- you'll notice above that Barry said,
"see you at the prenatal classes". :shock::razz::wink::lol:

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions until I got a second opinion from Dr. Bing and maybe even Dr. Yahoo. You don't want to take a chance of missing something important.

LOL :D.

Glen, you don't have to wait for ultrasound if you don't want to. Take a needle and thread, and have someone (Wanda) dangle the needle over your tummy (like a pendulum) if it moves side to side, the baby is one sex, if it starts to move in a circle, its the others. sorry that I don't remember which way means which gender (its been a looooooong time since I was preggers) but, this too, is something that Dr Google can probably clarify for you.

In all seriousness, I had a neighbor friend, back when I was in baby mode, who did this for two of my three pregnancies, and it was right both times. My youngest, a daughter, according to the doctors had the heartbeat of a boy, and they'd said to expect the baby to be another son, but "The Needle" said "Girl" ... and she is :)

All of this gender talk reminds me of some training I went through with the Missouri Highway Patrol when I was a 911 call taker.

We were in class discussing possible new gender codes for trans-gender folk. We currently have:

"M" = Male
"F" = Female

Proposed:
"N" = Formerly male, now female and
"G" = Formerly female now male.

My take:

"N" = Not one (but had one! - now surgically removed and put in the rubbish bin?)
"G" = Got one (didn't have one before! - surgically "G"rew one... somehow)

Last edited:
My husband will lend you some maternity clothes! LOL Ah - sure you haven't been visited by The Alien? :idea::idea:Google that!:roll:

Be careful on trusting the swinging needle on a thread trick...could be twins (boy/girl). In which case, the needle will move back & forth, up & down, and round & round...

and, yeah..I caught Barry's reference to prenatal classes-hmmm...Wanda's gonna be jealous, Barry...:twisted:

how did I miss this THREAD!

May see you both at the prenatal classes. HAd to get the extra long shewee not only to avoid peeing on shoes but to be able to SEE it..........;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back