What a crap day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear your about your dog and i hope your foot gets sorted soon.

I'm sorry Al, I am sure your family will miss your pet. I know how much I love mine. Let us know how it goes with your foot, and I sure hope it is not broke. Hope the wife comes through this well.

Al- I'm sorry that you are having a crap day! Hang in there!

so very sorry to hear how bad things are for you al,wishing you a better week ahead.

to loose a pet you have loved for so many years is heartbreaking.
i lost oliver in 07 aged 13yrs and it still hurts,i think of him every day.
as others reminded me with oliver...........Gage had a good life and was dearly loved, that is what you can take comfort in.

i hope your foot is not too badly injured,please let us know how you get on at the hospital.
i pray your wifes treatment continues to go well,give her my love.
thinking of you both through this trying time.

caroline. xxx

Wow, well they say things come in three's let's hope this is your three and your done for a while. I am so sorry about your dog - that is a heartful of loss!

Sorry to hear about all this Al.

I'm sure you gave Gage a long life full of happiness and tail wagging.

I hope your foot is only sprained.

I hope Lee is doing well.

Hi Al,

Definitely a sucky day! I'm so sorry about your dog. We tend to get very attached to pets. Hope your wife is doing okay and that your foot isn't broken. Did you fall? Be sure to ice it to keep the swelling and pain down.

Hugs from Florida

I am so sorry to hear about Gage. I hope your foot is not broken,

Lydia

Al,

So sorry to hear your news. I hope by now you've learned both Lee and your foot are okay. As for Gage, you have my deepest sympathy. All the dogs I've had have reached teen years and my current Lab mix (Leila) is 12 1/2. I hope she hangs in there with me, but we never know.

Again, I hope your day is going better now..

Mary

Sorry, Al! Hope your wife will be OK and that your foot isn't broken. Very sorry about Ol' Gage. We are close to facing that with our Collie.

al. i cried when i lost my sheepdog a few years back...there brilliant dogs.so intelligent...had him 13 yrs...i know how you feel...Todd the sod....he was so clever he could play poker...but unfortunately he could never win. cos everytime he had a good hand..his tail would wag.....i miss him..sorry mate..johno.....

Al- you try to hang in there buddy. Sometimes I think losing a dog is worse than losing a person. Its heartwrenching and I know all too well about it. My dog got ill very quickly with bloat. We rushed her to the animal hospital where they performed surgery, but it was too late. She had to be put down. Wish there were something I could do for ya to ease your pain.

As for the foot- OUCH! This really stinks as well... Hoping Lee's treatment went well and she was able to get you in to get checked out.
Please let us know how it all went- and also let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Much love.

Sorry Al. That is a very bad day for sure. So sad that you had to put Gage down. It is like losing family. My heart hurts for your loss. I pray Lee is doing well with her treatment and that soon it will all be a distant memory with a clean bill of health. I hope your foot heals quickly and doesn't cause too much pain. Here is to a better tomorrow.
Linda

Al,

I'm sorry & totally understand about the dog. Never ever an easy decision to make, even if there is essentially no decision, as in "no other choice". Gage was beautiful!

I hope things start looking up, your tootsie stops hurting, regardless of what's wrong with it, and Lee continues to beat the cancer Beast.

AL,
You are so precious. I am so sad your day is not a good one. Praying for you, shuga pie. I kiss all of your booboo's. MUWAHHHHHHH!
Kaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back