West PA Former ALS director arrested on charges of stealing $80,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
He deserves to be tortured, severly beaten. I think the best punishment would be to have him sedated in a way that would make him quadriplegic and forced to live out the remainder of his life the way an ALS patient would.

That is horrible. He will go to hell. That better not be a slap on the wrist.

That's so low. What a dick.

cannot wait til this m f'er dies... he will get his. How low do you have to be? dang.

How low! How very, very low!

This musta been a really cushy job for him! I hope when he goes to court that any pALS and cALS that can attend are there to witness his sentence. Let's hope the sentence is fitting...

I like the idea of community service as well as LOOOONG jail time. And by community service, I mean sending him to each and every pALS home in the West PA ALSA's area to do work, such as cleaning, repairs and helping with modifications. Hmm...maybe make him help transport pALS at his own expense...I'm sure I could come with lots of things, I just wouldn't want him to TOUCH a pALS!

How do people do things like this,I am so thankful for the way my Mom and Dad brought me up,every thing I was taught had value,every thing I ever said was the truth,this guy is a scumbag,may his life be pain!

Scum Bag! I'd like to rip his lips off!

70,000 a year an no one caught it. Meanwhile Alsa Angels and ALSA social workers bust their hump for low wages.

That is absolutely incredulous...there is a special place reserved for low lifes like him!

My area too! It is unreal! I plan on going to any rally, protest, media coverage...with a sign! Have any good ideas what my sign might say? Grrrr! What a jerk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back