Diagnosis
08/2007
Country
CA
State
SK
City
Theodore
My wonderful brother has passed away. He was diagnosed May 17/2007. He left us on the morning of November 15/2008. He was 48 years old. He was married to Lori for 25 years. They have 2 wonderful children, Justin,19 and Jenna,17. Wes was the most wonderful, kind, caring man! If you ever needed anything he was there. He was everyone's friend. I want to thank his family and my brother Dale for taking such good care of him! He was able to stay at home until the last week. He wouldn't of been able to do that without these wonderful, caring people looking out for him.I will greatly miss his wonderful sense of humour and his warm smile. I am really missing the daily emails.

Thanks for all the help.

I am a new member but have been a lurker for a while. Just wanted you to know you all have been a great source of information and support without even trying. My brother had ALS, I believe it was called bulbar? He lost his battle on Nov. 15, 2008. Thanks again for the support.

Hello KeeKer. Sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. If you don't mind I'll move this post up into another forum.

AL.

Thanks again.

Thank you so much for the sympathy. Yes , you can move me if you want. Still finding out how things work.

I'm so sorry about your brother. He was so young to have this thing.

That is a lovely tribute. I send condolences to his wife and kids, and the rest of his family. Such a sad loss.

Thanks for your kind words. I will pass them on.

Keeker,

I'm sorry for your loss! You posted a very nice tribute to him. Warm wishes to you and Wes's family.

Zaphoon

Keeker, may your dear brother rest in peace. Prayers to the entire family.

Irma

Keeker,
My prayers to you and your family in this time of great loss. May God bless you with wonderful memories of your brother,
Regards,
brenda

KeeKer,
You have painted the most wonderful picture of your dear brother for us. I hope you can carry his memory with you everywhere and find comfort.
I'm so sorry about your losing him and about the suffering that all PALS endure while progressing through this horrible disease.
May you find comfort in knowing that your brother is resting peacefully now, finally rid of the daily struggle.
Blessings and all good wishes to you and your family. May the empty space left by your brother be filled in some measure by remembrances of his goodness and sense of humor and warm smile.
Jane

Keeker,

My prayers are with you and your brother's family. My daughter is 17 and really missing her Dad. This time of year is especially hard. Thinking of all of you.

KeeKer,

I'm so very sorry your brother Wes is gone. Please know that he is at peace and I hope you can truly find peace and comfort in knowing that he is no longer suffering.

So sorry to read the news. Hoping and praying your days will be filled with happy memories and the knowledge that the suffering is over. He was fortunate to have you. M

Thank you all for your kind words, they really helped! You are all wonderful people. Your strength and compassion are amazing!
Colleen

So Sorry!

You and your family went through a hard time and I am so sory for your loss. God be with you and your family! It is very hard, I know I lost my mom on the 29th of November. I try to look at it this way They can walk,talk and breath again and they are so happy to have our Love!

Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back