Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
Our dear friend Wendy passed away last month.

She was a lovely, brave and generous woman. It was my honor and pleasure to meet her in person this spring.

Wendy is much missed by all of us here and of course by her family and friends. Deepest condolences to Chris and the rest of her family.

Fly free my dear friend!

Love

I will miss our Wendy. I was so saddened to see she had passed, and will miss talking with her on. But she was able to chat to me less and less as this year wore on and I know that she is now flying free and soaring high. I like to think of her that way because she was an incredibly beautiful soul. My life is richer for knowing her.
Deepest condolences for your loss Chris xx

I will miss her wity comments on the forum. I am sorry for our loss.
Angie

Wendy conveyed a distinct, positive personality even on line. I wish her family peace and strength.

--Laurie

May she fly free!

Wendy was such a positive, encouraging force on this forum.

Fly free my friend.

Fly free wendy

wendy is missed by all. rest in peace, wendy.

I will miss you, Wendy, but am glad you are free. Your family is in my prayers.

Sharon

Wendy I am so sorry to see you go, but so happy you can now fly free. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family for strength and peace.

Wendy's beautiful husband Chris has contacted me and I will pass on a message to you all from him.

From Chris:
Wendy gained a lot of support through yourself and her friends on the forum and it was a great source of comfort to her throughout her illness. We are very grateful for the support she received as it helped her to process and deal with a lot of things along the way.

He is grateful that a thread has started here as he had been rather swamped and said that he did mean to come here and notify everyone but there have been so many things to organise.

Fly free, Wendy. You've thrown off the schackles of the beast. My thoughts are with your family during this time.

J

So sad to hear of Wendy's passing. Peace to her and her family.

Goodbye Wendy... Peace to her and her family.

Rob

A hard part of being on this forum is knowing that friends I make here will pass; yet, I am so enriched by getting to know them!

Wendy is no exception. What a beautiful spirit. She will be truly missed.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back