Reason
Friend was DX
Country
US
State
CT
City
North Stonington
Hello Folks, my heart is heavy with saddness...I don't feel like typing much right now...my beautiful, wonderful dear friend died last Friday night. :cry: and I am trying to get ready for her funeral services this morning. I will let you know some of the details soon. I just felt like I needed to reach out and let those of you who have offered me such wonderful support, know why I haven't been on lately. Thank you for reading this! Wendy

Wendy, hi! Am so sorry you are having a sad day, due to your friend's passing. My condolences to her family, and you as a friend, of course. There have been sooo many Pals leaving us, but we must see it as them goint to a better place, where there is no mor pain, and no more Als. It is so sad to watch these people suffer, while we are still waiting for the CURE. May she rest in peace. Keep us posted, and God bless.

Irma

We are with you in spirit, Wendy. Be sure to take extra good care of yourself during this difficult time! Hugs, Cindy

Oh Wendy, I'm so sorry for your loss! Just know that you did everything within your power for her and she is now in a better place. Your friend I'm sure knew what a gem you are.

Oh Wendy I am sorry for your loss and how my last post has been sent. I got called away before I could send it earlier and just did without seeing the latest. I feel like such an ass. I am so sorry and wish all the best at this time.

wendy, im so sorry 4 ur loss. u were a good friend. i got so sick 4 the past 2 weeks that i thought my time was comming but it was not time. i guess my son still needs me. take care

My condolences

My heart goes out to you. I am so sorry for your loss. This disease is relentless.

Dear Wendy, I am very sorry about the death of your friend. This must be such a hard time for you. I just read you other posts about her, and I am certain you gave her a very special gift of comfort and companionship in the last few weeks of her life, even if it was only for short periods of time. Sincerely, Holly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back