Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't handle Glad Wrap long before this muscle weakness started, so I guess I'm in trouble there. :lol:

I just let my wife do these things! LOL

My husband carries his wallet in his front pocket, as he can no longer remove it from the back. Most of the time he is wearing sports type shorts that have big front pockets and elastic waist. On the occasion he wears jeans he needs assistance getting them on and with wallet "extraction." Me getting the wallet out of the front pocket of his jeans can be rather embarrassing, as well as amusing. (He still insists on trying and then asks me to help.)

Last night I was struggling to open a jar of spaghetti sauce and he asked if I wanted him to do it for me! LOL Least he's got a sense of humor!

I think that is so funny the entire wallet visual. Now that will surely get a reaction from Zaphoon and Glenn, or at the very least Barry or Al. My son and husband always take the lids off of everything for me. I just look at them and they just open, when we eat out they cut food, open packets, my son should make a good date in a couple of years, he will be a attentive and helpful guy. My dad always forgets and tightens everything in our house when he visits. Funny how we just adapt to so many changes.

My husband carries his wallet in his front pocket, as he can no longer remove it from the back. Most of the time he is wearing sports type shorts that have big front pockets and elastic waist. On the occasion he wears jeans he needs assistance getting them on and with wallet "extraction." Me getting the wallet out of the front pocket of his jeans can be rather embarrassing, as well as amusing. (He still insists on trying and then asks me to help.)

Last night I was struggling to open a jar of spaghetti sauce and he asked if I wanted him to do it for me! LOL Least he's got a sense of humor!

First of all , I think your husband is a crafty genius.

Note to self: Make wife dig in front pockets by putting wallet there. Check.

I can still get my wallet out of my back right pocket. Its my left front one that's a bit of work. Some days the fingers will get in and some days they wont.
Only when you are in a crowd will it get bad , its like everyone watching a monkey hump a football , just no sense to it.

Look at that you did not let me down Glenn! So many great, fun people on this board, This forum is the best group around.

I am just laughing away right now!

love you all!

HA! I just remembered the incident he found himself in at a college football game! He had his jeans on (I had tried to discourage him from wearing them, as he can't button or zip.) He went to the restroom and then could not button/zip jeans. He was in there for a half hour trying to accomplish this. He said there was nooooo waaaaay he was gonna ask one of his friends to help... not with all that testosterone in the stadium! He finally got the jeans buttoned, but never got the zipper up. He just wore his shirt out the rest of the game.

He only wears jeans when I'm around now. LOL What more do I need say?

Ok, now how do I get that cute bank teller to help me with my wallet? :shock:
Something tells me that asking her on my dynavox won't do it.

Barry-

Careful- asking someone to get your wallet from your pants pocket?!? Better save that for your wife!

CJ: does he want you to pull the zipper up or down?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back