Diagnosis
11/2008
Country
US
State
Kansas
City
Emerald
I believe Diane had started the original weather thread and since we had a good response on "another thread" concerning weather, I thought we could continue here. So please tell me how is it in your neck of the woods?

As for my weather, its a balmy 91*. Beautiful skies and not a leaf blowing.

I can hear Karen Carpenter singing Rainy Days and Mondays at 62 degrees.

Around 95 today with a light breeze.....drought is so bad here we now have a NO burn ban.

Had 8 inches of rain last night from the tropical storm and more to come in the next two days. This added to a previous12 inches in the 1st weeks of June. Temperature in the high 80's but very humid.

Here in Florida we refer to the rain as "Liquid Sunshine".

Tropical here, thunderstorms all morning, lots of rain... in a lull between storms and a bit cooler now.

Oh, Magpuff, I was just reading y a h o o ne ws and they were saying parts of Florida could see 25 inches more. Can everybody there, blow the storm westward towards Marta in Colorado? They could use all that rain and have some leftover for Cathy in Kentucky.

I remember a few of my days in Florida. People would always say, "If you don't like the weather, just give it a minute." Do they still say that?

104 here in Arkansas...no humidity tho...thank goodness!

Judy

Judy,

Im melting, melting! Oh that's not my line. That still has to be hot!

Almost 7 p m here and its only 95*. Sure wished I lived at the beach.

Joel C started the first one, then Ladyinn continued it. Another day of sunshine here in Reno.

Thanks for the correction. I was here when Joel was here, but only remember Diane's thread. Thanks for giving credit where it is well deserved. How big is that head of yours? You know everything! And I mean that in a good way.

I couldn't remember if it was Joel or Barry. Remember Barry's map?

It's hot. Humidity 50%, so not bad. Still hot at 91 F. A bit overcast.

105 here and the fires keep raging. I sure miss Diame and all that have gone before us.

It's about 5pm here in Western Washington...high today was 70. Currently 62 and cloudy...would love to see the sun again..it has been a very rainy June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back