Weather: In Memory of Diane/Ladyinn

Status
Not open for further replies.
At noon, we are at 80 degrees, humidity 13% winds 14 mph and high expected to be 90. Low tonight 57.

Its 106* here in Kansas. Winds have picked up tremendously at 4 m p h. Humidity is hovering about 38%. All in all, not too bad.

Baked cookies on the grill yesterday, as this required no charcoal or flame. Don't do that, unless you want "grill" flavored cookies! Son and nephew ate them all, though. Son is currently checking on egg out on the sidewalk.

106F wind 2mph humidity 26% air quality - horrid

105 today. Still no rain.

I miss the thundrrstorms. No rain here till Sept. We also do not have lightning bugs. Do not miss the humidity.

The lawn is turning brown, roses are shriveling up and forget the azaleas! I hope no fires start in our area, as we near the 4th, as everyone is celebrating with fireworks. Temp was 99F at 7PM, but heat index is 107F! How is that possible?!? It got up to 106F today and I have no idea what the heat index was at that point. Where is the rain?

102 here today

Than God for no wind today. Fire in the same hills as the BIG fire in Dec. This will be contained easily, with no homes in its path. Fireworks are strictly regulated here. Just possession is a felony. The hills behind us scare the crap out of me.

97 yesterday with a tiny bit of rain just enough to settle the dust. Today suppose to be 102.

Sadiemae....I am envious of your low humidity....normally here if it had rained like a normal summer the humidity wraps around you like a blanket...a very heavy, wet blanklet :( Lightning bus are cute but when you are outside trying to catch them the mosquitoes will eat you alive.

Hope Sadiemae & Marta are safe from fires on this July 4th

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Hot here today - but not as humid as it has been. Right now it's 29C. Not sure what that is in Fahrenheit - but pretty darn hot. Enjoy your 4th of July. Our big party is on July 1 - and it was great.

Elaine

105 today and 15 inches behind on rain

Our A/C went out a few days ago and it has reached right at 100 or so for the past several days.

It's so hot, my my tap puts out boiled water!

Good'ay eh! from Canada - land of the frozen north.

Heat wave warning today. Will hit almost 40C (about 100F, I think). HIGH HUMIDITY. My shaggy dog can muster no more than a 'business outing'. She'll be getting a buzz cut this weekend. Hopefully it'll help her cope and we can both get out for longer slow strolls. Don't have to worry about her pulling on the leash in this weather - so we're both safe!

Elaine

Ugh, 101* on Thursday, 100* on Friday, Saturday 99*, and its not even 7 am we are at 72* with 100 percent humidity. Combine that with 95* and no a c, its one of those "don't touch me" days. And the electric went out for 10 minutes. I pray that's not a sign to come.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back