Weather: In Memory of Diane/Ladyinn

Status
Not open for further replies.
16648-albums729-picture5139.jpg

The weather here is beautiful. High today of 73 and low of 59 and no wind and yeah no rain. I hope all of you PALS & CALS have a good day. My very best friend is coming to see me this afternoon, can't wait.

100F here. Son tried to fry egg on the road. He was disapointed, as a car ran over it and only left some whites - no yolk! ;)

Supposed to be hotter than Hades tomorrow and over the weekend!

Only made it to 97 here today (they predicted we might break the standing record of 101 for June 28 ) and cooling down a bit starting tomorrow - yay :)

Last edited:
Beautiful day in Paradise.........8)

105 today.....no rain in sight.

CJ, I love that your son tried to fry the egg on the road! Not to fear, I'm sure there will be ample oppotunities for a repeat this summer.

Sunny with a high of only 91 today. Daughter is galavanting in Galveston today with my sister - partly cloudy at 89 on the island!

Minne, you said it.

Sharlene, I've learned to watch what I say so it doesn't come back to bite me in the @$$.

CJ, the next hot day, get son ready to bake cookie dough. Have him put it on cookie sheet and place on dash of your vehicle. Preferrably in the sun. Have him check every few minutes. They will bake nicely, we've done it.

Today here in the sunny south, it topped 109* and temp is falling rapidly to a mere 104*. And will be a Groundhog Day showing through Monday.

108 here today '':('' that is my sweat running in my eyes

Was in the 90s and then it rained hard for about a 1/2 hour! Heavenly! :)

Going to be a lot of records broken. The humidity is supposed to be low, so that is why the temps will get so high. But,as I learned from living in Phoenix, a dry heat is still HOT

Hi, another cool day here in Western Washington...high today 68. I would love to see the sun & go outside. Hubby just redid our deck & fixed my pwc but in is lightly raining so stuck inside another day.

Its a mere +96* at noon here in the windless city. Humidity is rising (49%) as well as tempers. This reporter visited the Pub where locals are actually praying for a twister to cool it off here in Kansas. Down at the New in Beauty, the beauties are standing in a line wrapping around the block. They may be melted going in, but WOW, the name says it all. They are truly Beauties on there way out. +(not that they weren't before). Stopped by the local church, where they too are praying for relief.

Is there no end in sight for this town and others like it? More news tonight at 11. This is Bill Murray live, from a town near you.

We're at 97 and the temp is expected to go higher!

Please everyone, stay well hydrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back