Diagnosis
10/2009
Country
US
State
Vernont
City
Burlington
Rainy here in Vermont. It's ok...we need it after record heat last week.

Toto's Dorothy

Very helpful member
Diagnosis
11/2008
Country
US
State
Kansas
City
Emerald
Leslie, wanna switch? Its hot as Hades here. Boy was I the sucker when I bought an old house with no air in the deep south! Oh yeah, I am bad at Geography but not that bad. Ignore the words to my left (shoot, I wished there was a way to incorporate, ignore the man behind the curtain).

Alyoop

Very helpful member
Reason
DX UMND/PLS
Country
NZ
State
NZ
City
NZ
Raining here in New Zealand. Middle of winter, about 13 degrees celsius at a guess.

scotslassie

Distinguished member
Country
EU
State
City
Height of summer here in Scotland so its overcast, showers and about 13 deg.......should be in the 20's by now. In March (when it should have been freezing) we had over a week of 30deg. Crazy weather.

Toto's Dorothy

Very helpful member
Diagnosis
11/2008
Country
US
State
Kansas
City
Emerald
Thank you, LORD for answered prayer. 76*, Beautiful Sunshine, Fantastic Breeze.

cairn175

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
03/2012
Country
US
State
washington
City
chehalis
Surprise it's cloudy & sprinkles in Western Washington again. Sitting here in my chair with a sweatshirt on.

Sorry Toto no changing of climates for me...I also have no air conditioning.

Hope you all have a good day & no one falls or runs over anything in their pwc.

Leslie

Magpuff

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
05/2011
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Jacksonville Beach
Yes, Toto they still say "give it a few minutes and the weather will change" here in Florida.

The storm is lingering in he Gulf and Western Florida is getting the worst of it.

We live on a canal off the Intracoastal Waterway and 3 miles from the beach. So while the streets are flooded , the rest drains quite nicely. Pool did overflow into the canal too. Supposed to continue all week. UGH.

Anastasia

Diagnosis
04/2008
Country
AUS
State
South Australia
City
Adelaide
I am not here often but often enough to see another contributor has passed and great to see you pick up and keep an idea going ....the weather here in The Land of Aus. is cold ....days are are around 14 degrees and nights down to around 6......wont be long and well be complaining of the summer heat ..anything upto 42 is common!

Toto's Dorothy

Very helpful member
Diagnosis
11/2008
Country
US
State
Kansas
City
Emerald
Almost 4 in the afternoon. GOD could not have given me a better day. Its 82*, with 35% humidity and winds at 9 m p h. And its almost July in the deep south. Thank you, GOD. Can I ask for a repeat, please?

CathyP

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
12/2011
Country
US
State
Kentucky
City
Small Town in Western KY
Yesterday (Tuesday) was just under 90 and low humidity. Low humidity is rare here. Since it has not rained in a long time the humidity is down. We are 13 inches below on rain and still have no burning ban. Today is high 90's. Starting tomorrow suppose to be over 100 for the next several days. Beautiful sunshine and not a cloud in the sky. :)

Toto's Dorothy

Very helpful member
Diagnosis
11/2008
Country
US
State
Kansas
City
Emerald
83* in the south with 33% humidity. 59* last night, slept with a blanket. Now I'm spoiled and Cathy, Friday through Monday 106*+. And no air conditioning. Waaaah.

momap53

Very helpful member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
05/2011
Country
US
State
GA
City
EGA
82 with a slight breeze, and a few white clouds in a beautiful, blue sky here in SE GA. We'll hit the 100 degree mark on Sat. followed by 99 for days! I would never survive without central air!

sadiemae

Very helpful member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
NV
City
Reno
Another sunny day here. We are high desert, about 4800 ft elevation. We had almost no snow, and are now in our dry season. Probably no rain till Sept. The fire danger is real high. The campgrounds around here have a no wood fire ban and cigarette smoking is only allowed in your vehicle.

minnesota

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
MN
City
Coon Rapids
MN....NOT snowing...LOL....you know MN---
76 now but projected to be about 90--hot and sticky...better than snow...especially for my PALS Jim. Oh I do remember Barry's map and the weather thread...oh boy, lots of loss...fond memories of all PALS and CALS!

st123

Distinguished member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
Michigan
City
Mid
My daughter is in Texas, visiting my sister. Before she left, we looked at the weather forecast and I teased her a bit about the hot weather in store for her. Silly me - I should have checked OUR weather outlook. It's just as hot here today as it is in Houston, lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.