Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the dasics and a dry caugh- sometimes trouble swallowing but I do not know if that is all in my head. I have had the caugh since I was a kid but it went away for many years and now it is back. I have the cramps- no atrophy and no weakness really. The only time I had that rubbber band feeling was when I went traveling and was walking a lot. Sometimes when I walk up stairs. . . It is so hard because it seems to get a little worse and then a little better...oh well. We are here today and we hace our families and hope and faith . ..

My symptoms are almost exactly the same as annmaries and leslies. I also still have use of everything, have symmetrical atrophy in both hands and in my chin and my fingertips prune up like I've been in water but this symptom comes and goes- without water :) The only thing I have that I havent read from you guys is slurred speech and a wide deep line that looks like atrophy in my tongue. Anybody else dealing with this? My speech for the most part is still normal. Its not bad to where everyone knows something is wrong with me. I just slur probably one out of ten words. usually those with 'ch', 'sh' sounds like much, such, etc. The slurred speech has been going on ten months and while it has gotten worse, like I said 90+ percent of speech is still clear. Is that normal progression of bulbar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back