Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
LN
City
Spalding
Hello. Been twitching for over a year now. Mosty calves. Had my first EMG done in september in private clinic (poland- I live in UK), dr said fasciculations shows up but nothing to worry about and to re take test in half year. I couldnt because in order to do so would have go abroad and it was banned bc of covid. 2 months ago I suddenly stared to feel pain in my calf when squatting and after sitting when extending my knee. I started to feel weakness in my gastrocnemius when f.e. doing calf raises. When i do a calf raise on my week leg the lateral side of gastrocnemius start like' shaking', like the muscle fibers start to contract and stop, kinda like twitches. I think you know what i mean. Its like in the half of the muscle. The same when i'm doing eccentric contration, so basicly go down from calf raise in a slow manner. It doesnt Twitch more then usual when at rest. Its hard for me to keep balance when single foto standing. Eventually all my leg start shaking, even my gluteus. Was wondering if anyone Had similar experience. Is it how the weakness in als shows up? Or does it point away from als? Thanks You all guys in advice for your help. Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back