00/0000
Country
US
State
CO
City
Granby
Grettings,

Just 4 days ago I noticed that I was unable to lift my right foot up as much as the left. Unable to put pressure on the heel. I have always has muscles randomly twitch but I seem to have noticed more on the right leg as of late. sporadic, throughout the day, more noticible during sedantary times. I can see the tendons in my right foot much more when lifting than in the left foot. Shin muscle feels weak.
Apologise for the breif and thank you for your time and comfort. I have been on and off in a state of panic aster this discovery.

Drewidius

What did your doctor say? Since your symptoms are really non-specific, it could be a myriad of issues. I would hope with such general symptoms, you would not automatically jump to fearing an extremely rare fatal disease such as ALS.

If you have not seen your gp yet, it's best to make a n appointment with them. In the mean time, stretching every morning may loosen up tight muscles. Again, your symptoms are very general, and do not point to ALS.

I have an apt with the chiropractor today and my pcp later this week. I did speak with my medical director and he said without an EMG-NCV nothing is conclusive. The thing that drew me to this idea was the muscle fasculations in the shin in correlation with the foot drop. But i get fasiculations often in several muscle groups.

I dont mean to be misleading, I was/am afraid. Reading about the symptoms on dr google lead me down the possibility of a very early stage of the disease. This was sudden and there is no pain.

Once you have been seen by a medical doctor, please let us know the outcome.
Please relax, this isn't sounding the least bit like ALS, but a doctor will be able to address your fears properly by examining you and maybe doing some tests if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back