Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
NY
City
Schenectady
My Father, Jim Provost, age 60, lost his 6 month battle against Limb on-set ALS at 7:45 am 7/28/2008. I held is hand until he took his very last breath. My heart is too broken to write any more now. I will share more soon.

Best,
Jessica

Jessica,
May God comfort you in this difficult time. I will keep you in my prayers,
Faithfully,
brenda

Jessica honey, I'm so very sorry for your loss. A few years back I sat by my dad's bedside and waited as life support was removed, and the grief was so great. I hope you're able to find comfort as time passes. You and your family are in my heart.

I am so sorry for your loss Jessica. My thoughts are with you and your family.

AL

Hi Jessica. May your Dad rest in peace. MY condolences to you and your family. Am keeping you in my prayers.

Irma

Jessica.

I'm very sorry for the loss of your father, Jim.

May he rest in peace...

Words cannot describe your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you

Jessica,
My heart goes out to you and your family. My husband is losing his battle with limb on-set ALS as well. I can't even express how I hurt for you right now. God Bless You, you are at the top of my prayer list.

jessica

I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers and lift you up to Father for a healing of your heart.

Jessica,

I am so very sorry for your lost..... I know what you are going through. I held my mothers hand as she passed at a very young age of 49 from lung cancer....it's not easy.

I am sorry for your loss, Jessica. We are here for you. Cindy

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your dad are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jessica,
I am so sorry to hear about your loss.God Bless you & your family.
Sharon

My prayers are with you Jessica. I pray the LORD to heal your heart. He holds your tears in his hand.

Andy

Jessica--
Sorry to hear of your loss--our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back