Not open for further replies.

Boots

Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Centerview
Just wanted to let everyone know that Dennis went home to to be with Jesus on Christmas Day. He had developed blood clots around his lungs. He was 51 years old and had never been in the hospital before. He was everything to the kids and me and touched so many lives. We miss him terribly, but feel blessed that he did not have to endure this disease any longer. If you would like to read more about him and get to know us better you can access a tribute that the KC Star wrote about him and also the obituary that we lovingly wrote.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/story/431260.html

http://www.webfh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=159375&fh_id=11190

The last 2 years are just a blur and I can't comprehend the fact that my soul mate is no longer here on earth, but thanks to my faith I know he is still with me and I will be with him again. Boots

Boots

Dear Lyn and family, Just wanted you you know our thoughts and prayers are with you. We are going on 2 years here too with this devastating disease. Hope you find peace in that Dennis is no longer suffering. We are here for you. Fondly, Beebe

Your husband sounds like he was such a wonderful husband, father, and granfather. You can tell he meant so much to so many people. I can tell he was everything to you, I am sorry for your loss. Mamma

My husband and I are so sorry for your loss. You are in our prayers. Times like this it is hard to know what to say.

hope and wife.

Hi Lyn my love and prayers are with you and Dennis.

Paty
Baja California, Mexico
CALS to late husband Jorge
who went to the Lord on Dec. 30th. 2007

Hi Lyn, my prayers are with you, family, and Dennis, May he rest in peace. Condolences your way, dear!

Irma

Lyn I was reading Dennis obituary and found out he was born on March 17th, guess what? I was also born on St. Patrick's day.

Love

Paty
Baja California, Mexico
CALS to late husband Jorge

I am sorry for your loss, Lynn. Cindy

I am so sorry to hear about your husband, Lyn. My prayers are with you. Your husband on Dec. 25th, mine on the 29th and Paty's on the 30th.....too many, too soon! Marlene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back