Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
IL
City
SMALL TOWN IN
Please..........Please............Please..............refrain from giving people medical advice who just happen to come acrossed this site on a whim. This is beyond dangerous! They need to see their physician and if they aren't confident with what they say go to another for a second opinion. Please don't say this could be this or that.
But, please continue to give advice on your own experiences on ALS itself. Such as feeding tubes, wheelchairs, nutrition, etc. All this info is extremely helpful and valueable along with the morale support.
I also understand that some people might still be in the process of getting the right diagnosis on rather they have ALS or not and I'm not referring to them in my rant. Its the one's that don't even have valid symptoms of the disease in anyway shape or form
Thanks again, Kim

Last edited:
Kim, Unfortunately we get these folks here all the time, they will not listen to their doctor or us. The best thing to do is just ignore if they upset you. Of the thousands of postings, I have seen 3 who really ended up with ALS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back