Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
MI
City
Hudsonville
I am looking for a used wheelchair/handicap mini van for my father. Prefer to have 50k miles or less and a decent price. Will consider any possibilities at this point.

Thank you.

Keep your eyes out on craigslist or call your local MDA or ALSA office to see if they know anyone selling one. They're unbearably expensive, I have an ancient one a friend found for me that I'll probably buy but boy, is it butt ugly! :)

Mike, I wish I could afford it! I'd even go to Florida to get it....

For sale 2007 Chrysler Town and Country Wheelchair Handicap Van. Florida van, Clean senior own .35000 mls .No accidents ,non smoking .V6 .Power windows, seats, locks, mirrors Service records ,just serviced and inspected .rear entry wheelchair conversion with seating for 4 occupants and 1 or 2 wheelchair passengers, 10" lowered floor with center cut , 30” wide 54” long manual ramp with spring loaded assembly makes loading and unloading a breeze, 56" high door opening, 58" of interior height, auto-retracting and tightening Qstraint wheelchair lockdown straps.
Asking 19000$ obo. 941-284-9762

Thank you for your reply. Your van is right in line with what we're looking for. The only downside is my father lives in KS so getting the van might be a challenge. However, would you be able to send me some pictures of the van as it might be something we would like to pursue?

Thank you and I look forward to your response.

I send pictures this morning.Let me know if you got it.
Thank you .
Max.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back