Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
If you go to the www.alsont.ca website there are pictures from the ALS night at the Rogers Center. Click on view photos and I'm in pictures 2 and 13. Lee is behind me in the W/C sitting photo and daughter Tara is to her right. Just thought some of you might like to put a face to a name. I really am a real person and not some automated response gadget.

Hey Al,

You have the same hair cut as I do! Looks good on you too!

pics

Hi Al, Just had to say you look terrific and healthy. You have a lovely family. Is this the daughter who is having your grandchild? Grandkids are the best. I love being a grandma.(Nawnie) You've had ALS for quite awhile ? Jack has been progressing too fast. One plus is his breathing is 105% and he's gained weight too. My best to you and your family. Beebe
!

Yes Tara is due Dec. 17th. I've had this haircut for quite a while. I've had a diagnosed since Oct. 03 and had symptoms for a year or more before that.

Al ...... You look great! It looks like you had a great time. Anne

Al you look great and just like I pictured....................ruby from vancouver (surrey)

Hi All--

Looks like a fun time had by all. I also think you look just like I pictured you. Isn't that funny how that worked out? Keep having fun!

Liz

Al,

You are amazing... Your e-mails aways show a happy person and the picture just makes it all that more real..... One can learn a great deal from you. Keep doing what your doing... You look great!

Blue Jays

Hey Al:

The pictures are great! Sorry we couldn't make it, it looked like alot of fun.

Barb

You look great Al

You look great, just like the kind and caring person you are, thank you for being here for all of us.

God bless you Paty

You are an inspiration to all of us!

Dear Al,

You've been such an encouragement to myself, my sister and my mom since we started with this path of reckoning with ALS.

The love you have to give shows in your pictures...you are positively glowing!

Warmest regards and prayers,
Lily Cheng (daughter of Sharon in Brampton)

pictures

Wow! Quite a beautiful guy..inside and out. Thank you
for all you do and God Bless! have a good day --Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back