Diagnosis
04/2011
Country
US
State
MA
City
Hull
I was sitting on the seawall today just watching the waves and generally looking around. It was only a partly sunny day but still warm and soothing. The sounds of the waves can also be quite calming. So while I was sitting there I thought I might share this peace with you. I'm going back tomorrow (9-28) at 1 PM eastern time and I'm bringing along anyone who wants to come. I've set up a webpage where you can hitch a ride to the beach. We'll stay as long as the netbook battery lasts or the tide gets too high. Should be small waves and sunshine tomorrow; drop by:
Nantasket To Go - UNITED STATES

That road trip is today, Friday September 30. Grab your flip flops and shades.

Tell me where you are, I'll meet ya there! :)

Unfortunately, have to work on this gorgeous day... but enjoy your beach day and I'll check the cam later on.

Helen

I'm ready to go! Will you pick me up? :)

Saw this just in time! I've never heard of such a thing, but I'm about to learn! Almost 9 am in my world... are we there yet?

Fooie! It's just a white screen but does have sound. Is something not working right here or there?

Rats! I was too late. If you go again let us know! Thank you

Darn...you left without me...:-(

I was there, but no picture... waves sounded great though! Had to turn it off before it put me to sleep :)

I had some problems with the camera, fixed that and lost the sound. I think I got it fixed now. There's a note on the web page saying I'll be on the beach at 1PM. Gotta go put on the AFOs and go.

I'm there with you right now! Pretty windy but lovely! Thanks for sharing Seaside! ;)

Yeah, I'm at the beach with you! Thanks ....:)

Rats, missed it again :(

I'm always a day late and a dollar short!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back