AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience and to help support our community please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

Walton and Johnson hateful remarks about Stephen Hawking

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinmommie72

Distinguished member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
08/2010
Country
US
State
Va
:mad: While surfing face book it was buzzing with shock and rage at the nationally aired radio show of Walton and Johnson. I listened for myself and couldn't believe what I heard. They were joking and laughing at Stephen Hawking saying he was a corpse being wheeled around and merely a blob of meat that really wasn't real. I went their face book page to find so many caregivers and PALS sharing their disbelief and outrage at the ignorance shown by Walton and Johnson towards this disease.

It's sad they have the ability to use the air waves for jokes regarding this disease instead of educating so we can cure this monster.

Alyoop

Very helpful member
Reason
DX UMND/PLS
Country
NZ
State
NZ
Get together Americans and get them off the airwaves. You can do it. Stir up a storm

twinmommie72

Distinguished member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
08/2010
Country
US
State
Va
The storm is brewing! How they depicted him like the wizard of oz and someone behind a curtain was doing the work, while he was only a blob of meat...a corpse being wheeled around. Then laughing and mocking his voice through the devices we have to use. They are sick and heartless!

Zaphoon

Extremely helpful member
Reason
DX UMND/PLS
Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
I pulled up their facebook page but couldn't see where I could post a comment expressing my displeasure for their actions. I guess I need some help!

joni51

Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Al
Oh that makes me so mad! I sent them a nasty facebook response..

Zaphoon

Extremely helpful member
Reason
DX UMND/PLS
Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
I went on their radio website and sent them an email expressing my sentiments.

Zaphoon

Extremely helpful member
Reason
DX UMND/PLS
Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
Once I logged on to facebook, I got on their fb page and before I could post a comment regarding their remarks on Stephen Hawking and ALS, I had to hit the "like" icon at the top of their page. This enabled me to post a comment on their fb page, if anyone else should have the same difficulty.

LizT

Very helpful member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
WI
i cannot use the words i want to about this because i will get kicked off of here

notme

Extremely helpful member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Fl
Do u have a link to their Facebook page and their radio station? I'd love to call and complain...and also let the sponsors of their show know. Some things simply are not meant to be used for "humor" the whole idea makes me sick! Did they YouTube it, too?

913mommyof3

Country
US
State
Kansas
I'd like to hear the broadcast.... I looked at their facebook page. Seems full of negative comments for their discussion of ALS. I don't want to 'like' their page to add my 2 cents in.. Big jerks.

Phil's wife

Distinguished member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
US
State
NC
How awful. I sent an email to them. I don't know who they are but they look like jerks who don't have any good inspiring messages on their show. I don't have a lot of hope they will do anything good with the messages we send.

Chase_Corin

Distinguished member
Reason
Loved one DX
Diagnosis
11/2010
Country
CA
State
On
I called them sick and disusting....They should be ashamed for their words. Are they also Racists and Biggits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks