Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Illinois
City
Naperville
Please go to the following link and vote/comment on the ALS Guardian Angels picture. ( This pic is of me and a few family members with our ALS Guardian Angels T shirts. ) I designed them at CustomInk.com who holds a weekly photo contest. The winner gets $100 off another order! Please support the Guardian Angels so we can buy more shirts ( color scheme will probably be different but have the same design. ) at a lower cost. We want to increase awareness by having as many people as possible wearing these shirts out and about! Thanks!

Custom T-Shirts Photo for ALS Guardian Angels--Ohio Chapter! - Pictures and Design Ideas at CustomInk.com

Debbie

Normally I'd be leary of posting this because of the advertizing but we'll let it slide for our friends in Ohio.

AL.

Debbie, I went, looked and gave it a 5 and left a comment! Is that what you needed was for me to give it a 5? I didn't see any where that I could vote. Great job! hugs, Kay Marie

Thanks Kay Marie, yes, comments are what count!

Bumping this back up-come on you guys, let's get behind her and give her support :]

I left a comment. Is there a chapter of the Guardian Angels in every state? I would love to be involved with that!
Hugs, Kari

No Kari-there is only ONE ALS Guardain Angels.

OMG Just reread my prior post and I need to start proof reading for typos...blushing...Debbie, bumping this back up and requesting that you post another photo as a attachment here so I can see the design. I just can not make out what the design really looks like and my other suggestion is to ask Stu what color he would like to have associated with ALSGA. Color is a very important marketing tool because of the subliminal association and connections that we make when we see it! byw Great photo of your family and Thank you for being PROACTIVE!

There aren't ALS Guardian Angels "chapters" in every state, but it'd be GREAT if there WERE! I made the shirts for me and my family in Ohio. ( This is why I called our group the "Ohio Chapter". ) Stu ( THE Guardian Angel ) liked the shirts and is working with me to refine a design and color combo to put on shirts for future marketing. When ALS Guardian Angels gets to the point of advertising shirts for sale, the design MAY be different and the color WILL be. We are trying to decide whether to go with CustomInk or whether to work with a different company. So ...details to be worked out! If my group pic should happen to win in CustomInk's photo contest it would mean that we could get $100 off an order, should we wish to place one with them. When we "get it together" we'll post a pic of the ACTUAL shirt you'll be able to order, with the FINAL design and color. ( My shirts are kind of a "first draft", and the photo contest just a way to try and help with future ordering costs. ( I've' been very excited to help with fundraising for ALSGA and Stu is being very patient with all my crazy ideas! )
As for what color(s) to be associated with ALSGA I cannot give an answer. That would be up to Stu. We do have a color plan for shirts we plan to order, but...maybe Stu would prefer that be a surprise? LOL

Debbie

Yea, I thought Stu was the only one. I actually talked to him a couple weeks after surgery, calling there thinking he had a "staff" and he said, "No, it's just me, myself and me" I was totally shocked! Told the supreme being to go back to bed and rest his wings! I hope if there is a t-shirt design to come out, I would love to buy it in a tank top. (I am always just to hot! Even if it is snowing outside, I am in a tank top, and in sun dresses at work, no coats..) I would take whatever color the "master angel" wants. Please keep us posted with all of this!
Hugs, Kari

Last edited by a moderator:
I promise to keep everyone posted. Yes, Stu is IT, no staff whatsoever. I hope to be able to provide some help and earn my angel's wings!

Debbie

Bumping this up again! Debbie, are you getting any support on the comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back