sdsyd

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
sd
City
piedmont
Just thought I would share. A friend of mine bought me a gift. It is a packet of three voice recording photo postcards. I have begun slurring speech a little, and she was extremely thoughtful in getting these for me. I plan to record messages for each of my kids on them and then find a special photo to attach to the front. I have no CLUE where she got them, but if you google voice recording photo postcard, I'll bet you'll find them. I thought it was like being given the gift of time. Don't know when I'll give them to the kids, but I just have them tucked away for now. Even if I wake up tomorrow as normal as ever (ha ha) I can record my voice for when they go off to college or something and miss their Mom. Hope some PAL out there finds this useful.

Love,
Cindy

Cindy-
Your friend had a great gift idea! I will look for those tonight!
Thanks again,
hugs,
brenda

Just today I saw a commercial for a Christmas card where you can record a greeting; I think Hallmark. Showed a toddler saying "Merry Christmas" after mom coached him alot, and then Grandma gets all misty after receiving it.

Lydia

I got them at cvs last week. Does anyone scrapbook? there used to be recording dots that you could record onto. record it at wolf camera .com has something similar and there is also a sounds easy kit at http://sounds-easy.com/product.html. i'm trying to figure out what to get as my speach is going now
kris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back