Reason
PALS
Country
CA
State
ontario
City
ottawa
I recently read an article about some ALS patients that were given high doses of Vitamin Methyl B12, the dose was 25x05mg each day. After one month thier GMAP (don't ask me what this is) was greatly improved. Anyone trying this vitamin treatment I recently got some if interested I will send the WEB site link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Send it please. It doesn't cost anything to look. Or at least it shouldn't.

Vit Mathyl B12 link

the link for the Vitamin Methyl B12 is

*** Advertising website links is forbidden, please do not do this again ***

Re: Vit Mathyl B12 link

Methyl-B12 is much better than cyano-B12.

In the worst case scenario, cyano-B12 acts as an anti-vitamin and can cause a deficiency of B12. In the best case scenario, cyano-B12 is not used well and is of little or no therapuetic value.

Avoid cyano-B12.

But methyl-B12 is okay. Good stuff.

But be careful! Read lists of ingredients! There is a methyl-B12 package that has a "hydrolyzed" ingredient. This is one of the ingredients that anyone with ALS should strictly avoid, because it kills motor neurons.

You probably can order methyl-B12 at almost any local "health food" store. Make sure it's a package that doesn't have anything hydrolyzed.

Hydrolyzed means it contains MSG.

Methyl-B12

I have been giving my PALS a methyl B12 injection every day, for over 4 months now. He also supplements with sublingual B12 - no MSG. At this time, he's probably doing better than alot of PALS. He is still running a business at the age of 62, driving, talking. Atrophy has remained in his left arm/hand. I see atrophy emerging on the right hand but the progress seems quiet slow.

Hi Treehugger. I am suffering from neuropathy (non-diabetic). I have read where injections of Methyl B-12 and B-2 will help. Can you tell me where to get inject-able Methy B-12. I sure would love to kick this problem. Thank You Very Much! Melty

Sorry Melty but treehugger hasn't posted since Jan. 2006.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back