Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
Well VA will not get me the vita- mix so I am on my own to get it. Any suggestions as to model and price and where to look? Thanks love ya chally

I used my avion visa points for mine but the best price i have seen is at costco online.

On the Vitamix site and elsewhere, they have pricing for certified refurbs-- "reconditioned" units.

Last edited:
Chally,
We bought the Vitamix Professional Series 200. I believe they go all the way up to an 850 series and can cost as much as $800. We paid $389 for ours on ama zon. Laurie is right, you can get warranted refurbished models on the Vitamix site. One thing about mine, although it works wonderfully, it is very tall and won't fit under our kitchen cabinets. You might want to check out the under the counter models.

It was so worth the money to me. Good luck with it.

Vince

I have a shorter container for my vitamix that fits under my cabiinets. The vitamix is good if you want to liquefy foods. I think it would liquefy a whole chicken! I have a Ninja that I use a lot to chop things up and it is also good for shakes. They are under $100.

You won't regret the Vitamix. The motor is so strong, it can make pureed soup and heat it. It also does great with just about anything. Check out their site for refurbished. I ended up getting two containers for mine (I did this when I was into fruit smoothies and having friends over a few years back.) Mine came with a 7-year warranty (I think). Vitamix Professional Series....don't know the model number. I think I bought my last one at Bed Bath & Beyond with their 20% off coupon. It brought the price down further than Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back