Diagnosis
08/2015
Country
US
State
South
City
The Beach
I friend I've know since we were 4 came to visit me today. We grew up together in Port Henry, NY (upstate), went to grade school and high school together and even worked our first job out of high school together. She relocated to Seattle and I went to Florida.

We connected once in the mid 90s when she was in town visiting her sister. She brought her husband and we talked non-stop for hours. The best news is that she and her husband are moving to Florida within the next six months. Two of her sisters live within 20 minutes of me and they invited me up for a visit tomorrow.

It was like we were still in high school with all the memories.

Kim that is wonderful. It will be so nice for you to have some extra support so close.

Awesome, I’m happy for you :)

How wonderful, being together, sharing special memories, and anticipating future fun adventures!! What joy! B:cool:

1569207274705.jpeg

I don't have any friends from that far back (moved house way too often as a child to keep any friends), but I just love those friends that you really have that connection with that give that feeling. I'm so glad you could meet up and now to know they are moving to the area and your circle of friends grows. happy dance! 💃💃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back