Blizna

Distinguished member
Country
CZ
State
CZ
City
Prague
After one week of this twitching I deciced to capture it and placed to youtube. Its in the upper below my big toe, more to the end of the video.
I got twitches like this in the whole instep. Put it on BFS too, any comment are welcome.
Below my ankle its pulse, do not concern about it :)

YouTube- DSCN0934.avi

Blizna-

This is where the majority of my twitching is present consistantly and looks similar to yours. It has been doing this since July or August. It does get annoying doesn't it?

Good luck with EMG!

Cindy

That isn't very much twitching. Let's see what the EMG says.

AL.

i have exactly the same in the left foot blizna. laurent from the bfs-forum.

Laurent, I thought you have them in the sole of the foot. Anyway, you can see you are not alone :)

EDIT: I found probable positive thing :) If I strech my right foot, those twitches appear too! Not always and are not constant, but do appear. Laurent, try the same, if it helps. Stretch it, grab it, do whatever and then look in the right direction of light. My last neuro guess is that this is increased idiomuscular irritability. Because you need to walk, you still iritate the muscle. He said its given, its not disease.
However, in 14 hours I will know.

PS: My beer arrived, Im going to sleep tonight no matter how many beers I would need to eliminate :)

Blizna,

I hope that your emg goes well!

I hope thier are no hard feelings about my post the other night. I do apoligize if I came off rude to you. We are all just a tad worried from our sx. I just have met 'her' and I really care for her and all that she is going through with being a young mom. End of talking about, right?

I get the twitching in my foot also, but I notice that it is more often after walking all day or wearing heels. I dont see them all the time, they come and go. I like what your doc said about irritabilty, i thought and hoped that.

take care tomorrow.

april

I have twitching there also but it is more obvious unfortunately, and strangely enough I can feel it only very slightly there as compared to my legs, butt, back arms. Mine has also graduated to jerking in some spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back