Diagnosis
5/2014
Country
US
State
FL
City
Tampa
This is a premium based benefit that is automatically deducted from compensation. It will cover up to $200k. The premium is based on the amount covered. You can choose tomstart coverage when sah grant construction begins or when it ends.

When you need to file a claim, you need a computer generated payoff notice from your bank and the death certificate. You can email them to [email protected] or fax it to 1-888-748-5822 Attn: 295E-VMLI

All paperwork and fax sheet must have veterans name and social security number last four digits.

This woman is da bomb. She called me for something she needed so all insurance thru the VA could be processed. She is my knight in shining armor.

I love that she made this so easy for you! Thank you for sharing!!

Love your signature Mary!

Finally after 8 mons. We got the go ahead to start on bed& bathroom plus got the mortgage insurance. Yahoo! My daughter deserves a medal as she did the grunt work.

It is grunt work Chally. Very frustrating. I have no idea how pals manage the process.

I got all the requested documents to Nancy last Tuesday. The life insurance is in my account today and the mortgage check is going in the mail. She is fantastic!

That's unbelievable and so comforting to know! It takes one more stressor off your plate!!

Got my home mortgage insurance approval today $ 340.75 @ month. For $ 131,000.00 seems high but better then nothing.

Think of it this way Chally...it is giving you piece of mind for your family

Anyone able to get a waiver for the age restriction?

Ours is similar Chally. One reason is because we have only had this mortgage for a few years. The VA compensation balances the premium out. As Steph says it's peace of mind. It was the single most important reason Tom put up with all the hoops we had to jump through. I do understand your angst about it though.

Our premium was very little since we are 13 yrs into a 15 yr mortgage. Still it is debt paid you dont have to worry about

Frank, If you are 100% permanent and totally disabled as a comp rating with als and a vet, there isnt an age requirement.

On a slightly different note, I sent 2 packets to the VA. One with life insurance and mortgage insurance info. Those claims are basically complete. The other packet had the DIC application, burial benefits, headstone etc paperwork. I have had to resubmit several documents out of the second packet. Some things were processed, others were not. Remember to follow up because it is very important for you long term. Also, if uou can fill them out online and save them it is a good idea. They require original signatures for many documents so they do need to be sent snail mail. I filled out the same paperwork for pva. It went into limbo. 13 days in and they havent gotten the packet.

Yes peace of mind and I also put up with the Hassel ,Mary to get this insurance so now on to living BIG! Thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back