00/0000
Country
UK
State
LD
City
London
Good evening members

I’ve been experiencing muscle twitching pretty much everywhere all over my body for the last two month..no real order it comes and gos all times of the day but I’ve noticed it’s every day and night and won’t let up.. I’ve also been getting cramps in my calf’s and hands when tensed and my left hand locks up with cramps sometimes.. also I’ve noticed on my left calf a large dent when I tense it but not on my right calf.. I’ve had a full blood test but all cane back clear which to be fair concerned me more because it ruled out anything minor.. but it all started a year ago in my finger.. I was convinced it was Parkinson’s but the doctor basically said it wasn’t anything to worry about and all the twitching went away although it was only in my finger back then.. the doctor has given me medication for anxiety and said it was very unlikely to be ALS or BFS and I can’t really be seen at the moment because I’d COVID 19 although it was a month ago I only had the twitching then but now I have the cramps and what looks like wastage on my calf.. I was hoping for any advice my anyone here or could you share your experiences with me.. thank you guys

Nothing in your post suggests ALS.
Please read this if you have not already

Twitching is common, nonspecific, and meaningless in the absence of muscle function failure which you have not described. Cramps and dents are also common and nonspecific.

You’re in the wrong place here.

Well that’s reassuring thank you for your feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back